Thursday 2 June 2016

Poetic Trumpets: I WANT

Photo courtesy 


Would love to see you
Lying on my hairy chest
Letting me caress your body gently
Feeling the smell of your soft skin affectionately
Whisper into your ears sweet melodies
Plant countless kisses on your forehead
Feel the two spongy calabashes upfront
Scrub you softly and hold you tightly on my chest
Make those touches tender
Till sweat starts dropping down your pants
I want to kiss those drenched lips
And make your pot moist
I want to hold those long legs
And gently squeeze them with lust
I want to look directly into your sleepy eyes
And express my deep affection
I want to feel that scent
Yes, that scent that weakens my bones
That scent that makes butterflies bow to your command
I want to smell that fragrance
The fragrance that I can feel from a distance
The one that announces your presence miles away
I want to touch that beauty with my own eyes
The beauty which makes men with stiff necks turn
The beauty drawn from the stars
I want to set those legs apart
And move them the way you want
Follow your command
And oblige to your demands
Make you weak to the core
And get your body soaked
I want to dance to your tunes
Listen to your heartbeat
Listen to those soft beats that sooth my heart
Get to the ballroom and dance the tango
Or should we dance the salsa?
With your earphones on, and the music slow
I want you to set the right ambience for this

@Phoenix ~Poet

No comments:

Post a Comment

nice one