Sunday 30 October 2016

Some Moment In Lower Eden (S.M.I.L.E)

Model Gilbert Machuka: Kamanda Dynasty Photography


I'm over here chilling in my zone meditating,

Putting every step in a calculation,
Trying to execute the plan through compilation,
As I manipulate- ideas running through my mind in a competition,
All fancying a chance to be my key,
To the green gates where times works, and papi gets the paps out of  pulp;
As I get elevated in my brain-battle,
Here comes a shining starlet, blessed with the killer figure, 
A throwback to my primary graduation class, 
The resemblance of God's engineering excellency, 
I think she deserves a visionary class, who'd treat her like a wine glass,
She is exactly matching the criterion of papis selection, 
Her smile is taking me miles;
Piles me off the imaginable feeling of affection
The feel of her presence is the reference of perfection
Her melodial attenuation is temptous
Giving me a reason to confess
For she an empress, 
She only one I'd love to impress;
Riddles coming back and forth,
An inquisitive solution is approaching, 
What does it take you to see the unseen?
So blessed with skills to understand The PoiZonous diction, 
Focusing on my locus,
A battle against yes or no, 
I'm sunk in the feeling,
A feeling of her smile;
So blessed with skills to understand The PoiZonous diction, 
I'd feel to call her and hope she smiles, 
For it will be  my Some Moment In Lower Eden (S.M.I.L.E)

 El PoiZon

No comments:

Post a Comment

nice one