Sunday 4 September 2016

SMILE WITH ME ELI

Some sparks of love is worth letting them grow
That feeling of having someone who can laugh when you laugh
Smile when you smile
Lie down with you when both are tired
And believe you good together even though challenges may try to separate you
Pray to get someone who is deeply into you
Deep in knowing you but not only deep in loving you
When you know someone best,  it's easier to know to what extent you can love
I love you for I found you for myself
You've already taken over my heart
You running my world ain't that I'm weak
No idea how but it just happened
I have never been happy this way
All I ask from you is to open your heart and see that thing in me
Make good use of it with love
For your cry will be a touch in my heart to heed and help you
And your smile in your lips be my joy in my heart
Heart you

1 comment:

nice one